Lynn Laucik, located on 2143 Morris Avenue, Union, New Jersey, is an addiction treatment facility that can help those who need addiction help, get the guidance, treatment, and counseling needed. Lynn Laucik has caring addiction recovery professionals who are devoted to assisting addicts in overcoming addiction and addictive behaviors.
The main aim of the addiction specialists at Lynn Laucik is to give the appropriate guidance and comfort to patients aged Adolescents, Adult men, Adult women, Seniors or older adults throughout their journey toward long-lasting sobriety. By providing effective programs for addiction treatment to patients, patients will have all of the resources required in order to overcome addiction. It's important to remember that not all treatment programs are ideal for every patient. Just as each and every individual and their addiction is different, so should treatment. At Lynn Laucik, patients will get a treatment plan that is designed uniquely for them. The proper treatment program will be determined after a patient assessment has taken place.
Lynn Laucik is committed to accommodating the wants and requirements of patients in an effort to best ensure their contentment while in recovery. Addiction counselors at Lynn Laucik make it an objective to help addicts reclaim their lives so that they can begin on a new more promising path. Once a patient has reached the level of sustained sobriety, they will feel a sense of relief knowing that addiction is no longer going to control their everyday lives. Getting the help needed to overcome addictive behavior is the best course of action an addict can take. Don't live another day in the whirlwind that is drug and alcohol addiction, get in touch with Lynn Laucik today and learn how treatment can help.
Attempting detox without professional help is very hard and the majority of those who attempt detox on their own end up failing. This is because addiction is a mental disorder that requires the help of professional medical personnel and addiction counselors in order to overcome.
Seeking treatment is the best option when desiring a life that is free of substance dependency. The time to get help is now. Contact Lynn Laucik by visiting drugtreatmentcentersnewark.com/lynn-laucik/ today and learn about what sort of treatment options are available.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Computerized treatment
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Smoking not permitted
- Adult men
- Adult women
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian gay bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Anger management
- Brief intervention approach
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Do not use medication for opioid addiction
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Individual counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Motivational interviewing
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Relapse Prevention